It’s time again for The Biggest Night in Latin Music
Your favorite artists, great songs and jaw dropping, one-time-only combinations, all set to the flash and color of Las Vegas, will make the XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards an unforgettable celebration of Latin music at its best.
This year´s eclectic show features an extraordinary cast that salutes the contemporary pop sound, the traditions and many of the styles and categories in between.
These are some of the names scheduled to perform:
- Dominican singer, songwriter and producer Juan Luis Guerra, a twelve-time Latin GRAMMY® and a two-time GRAMMY® winner who is in line for another big night with six nominations.
- Audience and Latin Academy favorite, GRAMMY® and 17-time Latin GRAMMY® winner Colombian singer and songwriter Juanes , who called on Guerra to produce MTV Unplugged, nominated for two Latin GRAMMY. (Juanes is also nominated for two other Latin GRAMMY)
- Mexican singer and songwriter Lila Downs with neo-traditional Colombian singer Toto La Momposina and El Rebelde del Acordeón Celso Piña.
- Dominican singer songwriter and producer Prince Royce.
- Singer and songwriter Shaila Dúrcal, appearing with Divas De Cindy Shea, the first female mariachi to win a GRAMMY.
- The brother-and-sister pop rock duo Jesse & Joy
- Brazilian sensation Michel Teló
- Puerto Rican singer and songwriter Kany García
- David Bisbal
- Joan Sebastian
- Sergio Dalma
- Victor Manuelle
- Gerardo Ortiz
The XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards® (#LatinGrammy) will be celebrated at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on November 15 and broadcast live on the Univision Network (www.univision.com) from 8 – 11 p.m. ET/PT (7 p.m. Central). The show will also be aired on radio via Univision Radio (the official Spanish-language radio network of the Latin GRAMMY Awards), and highlighted on the Internet at www.latingrammy.com and www.univisionlatingrammy.com. Continuing with a new tradition started last year, LatinGRAMMY.com will also feature Latin GRAMMYs en Vivo, offering live coverage of the Awards and interviews from various locations including the green carpet arrivals, the Pre-Telecast Ceremony, backstage, and the media center, beginning at 1 p.m. PT.
Fans will also be able to join the conversation on Twitter via @UnivisionMusica (www.twitter.com/univisionmusica) or using #LatinGrammy as well as comment with fellow fans on Univision Musica's facebook (facebook.com/univisionmusica) page.